May 23, 2011

Friday Freebie: June 3rd!!!

It's time to register for the June Friday Freebie! On the first Friday of every month I give something away! This month is going to be a mystery prize - but I will tell you this as a hint: it's even better than last month's! :) 
The rules are exactly the same as they were last month:

1) Subscribe to or Follow this blog
2) Sign up for one of these free services I've featured (by clicking the links below):

*If you're already a member of ALL of these sites, then click on one of the Ads by Google on this site and leave a comment telling me if you found anything interesting! 

3) Leave a comment on this post with your first name and last initial,
and what you signed up for!

I'll announce the winner on June 4th!


4 comments:

hollie said...

I've already signed up for all those so I clicked around on some of the Google ads. The Canvas People is the most interesting to me. It was for the free 8x10 which is always tempting to me!

Hollie A

Jean said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jean said...

I signed up for Southern Savers and Recyclebank.com. I earned a $10 off $50 coupon from HT
already...cool!

Lacey said...

I just signed up for Redbox. The boys have been begging to see Nomeo and Juliet and I just reserved it at our grocery store to pick up later today and on blu-ray too! I had to pay for it, but I think I'll have a free rental sent to my email...works for me! I think I'm also going to sign up for Southern Saver too...this is so much fun!