May 3, 2011

Deal of the Day - May 3rd

Groupon New York (you can buy and use anywhere in the country) is offering a $30 voucher to Flirty Aprons for only $15! These aprons are so incredibly cute! You should check them out here! With prime wedding shower season upon us, this would be a great gift! Also, don't know if it would come in time for Mother's Day - but if you're not too concerned about having it right on the day - this would be great! Plus, I hear that you can apply this towards shipping, which starts at only $4.92. So follow this link to check out these fun aprons!

Deal Pulp is offering up a $30 credit for only $12 for mysweetlife.com + FREE Shipping!!! My sweet Life specializes in 100% organic and eco-friendly clothing (mostly t-shirts). A lot of the t-shirts have simple text done in an artistic way - and they even have a couple of maternity shirts and baby outfits. What I find most appealing is the organic soap! I love fresh organic soap - and they have four scents: Lavender, Oatmeal Spice, Lemongrass Tea, and Unscented/Sensitive Skin. Each bar is $5. So, for only $12, you could get 6 bars of soap (since you'll get a $30 credit) - and pay nothing for shipping! I have a $10 credit from when I signed up (not sure they're still doing that or not) - so I'm going to get this deal for only $2!!! Follow this link to get this deal!

No comments: