May 22, 2011

San Antonio's Modern Mexican Restaurant - Southpark (Charlotte) - $5 any menu item!!!

While shopping Harris Teeter's triple coupon sale this week, I met a super nice lady who I noticed was using a print out from Southern Savers (the same site I use for Harris Teeter sale match-ups). Of course we were instant coupon clipping kindred spirits, and she invited me to a coupon swap in a couple of weeks! I'm so excited! Anyway, she told me about this restaurant (San Antonio's Modern Mexican Restaurant ) and how everything on the menu is $5 in the month of May! I checked out their website (kind of sparse) and some reviews - and they are quite mixed. There are quite a few complaints about rude and slow staff. But, with $1 margaritas and $5 for any item on the menu - it's certainly worth a try! Apparently you need to be sure to ask for the cheap margaritas (unless specified, they'll give you the $10 ones). It's located by McCormick and Schmick's in Southpark Mall (facing Barclay Downs). So, if you're in the Charlotte area and are looking for a super cheap night out, you may want to give San Antonio's Modern Mexican Restaurant a try!

No comments: