May 25, 2011

$1 Flip-Flops at Bon-Ton

I don't know about you, but I probably buy a few new pairs of flip-flops every summer. Of course, the best kind for going to the pool/beach are the rubbery kind that don't get messed up when wet! With a little looking and patience, I can usually find a pair of these at Target or Marshall's for about $5-6. Well, I just found out about this site called Bon-Ton (on my friend's site), and I just ordered a pair of black flip-flops, shipped, for $1.12! Where I've posted below, you can see that the original sale price is $1.49 (on a pair of flip-flops normally $7.49). I used this code:ECM25SHSY11 to bring the price down to $1.12. Then I used code: 2011SELECTGUEST to give me free shipping! They have several colors, but I'm a pretty traditional person - so I stuck with black! :) Look below to see how it all worked out and then visit Bon-Ton for your very own $1.12 flip-flops!!!

Description Your Savings
Classic Flip Flops Black 7M Classic Flip Flops
  • Size: 7M
  • Color: Black
Item: 0721598000028
Qty: 1
  • Original: $7.50 Sale:$1.49
  • Coupon applied: $0.37
  • Your price: $1.12

  • Subtotal: $1.12
  • Shipping $7.95
  • Your Rewards free shipping -$7.95
  • Tax: $0.00
  • Total: $1.12

No comments: