Dec 9, 2011

ShopRunner - Free for a Year!

I first tried ShopRunner when ordering some pizza from Domino's one night. They asked if I wanted a 30 day free trial - and as a result I would get my pizza delivery fee waved ($2)! I gave it a try, but decided to cancel before the 30 days was up because I didn't want to have to spend the $79 yearly fee! Then about 3 weeks later, I got an email offering to give me an entire year for FREE! I felt for sure that there had to be strings attached! But no - a year - free and clear! And now they're offering it to others! All you have to do is like them on Facebook (here) and then follow the instructions! Hurry though, it's only available for the first 10,000 people!!!

If you're not familiar with ShopRunner - it's a really cool service that gives you free 2-day shipping to thousands of websites! If all I ever do is use it for free delivery on Domino's pizza twice a month - that's $48/year that I've saved! Pretty good deal considering the service is FREE for the first year!!!!

No comments: