Dec 4, 2011

Cheap Candy @ Walgreens

I buy A LOT of candy for my prize bag for my students (NOTHING motivates my students like candy, so they get to pick a prize each week if they've practiced at least 4 times). So, I'm always looking for good deals on candy!!! I know I don't normally post deals like this, but I thought this one was great!

Walgreens has the Snickers that are shaped like Nutcrackers on sale for $.39 (with in-ad coupon) this week!

Buy 3 @ $.39 = $1.17 (with in ad coupon)
Use the $1/2 coupon found here (Click "get coupon")
Final cost only $0.17 for all 3!

You can print the coupon twice (just hit your back button and then resend). So, I'm going to get 6 treats for $.34! Considering my price point is normally $.25/treat for my prize bag, I'm pretty excited! These would make great little gift toppers or stocking stuffers!

No comments: