Dec 4, 2011

Gift Options at One Kings Lane

Every now and then I like to re-visit different deal sites where I have credit that I've been saving. I often forget about them and it's a nice surprise to be able to go shopping with a credit! One Kings Lane is a deal site I've featured several times and they are still offering the $15 sign-up credit. If you haven't done so already, you can go here to sign up and instantly get $15 to spend. It won't apply to shipping (which starts at $6.95), but you can still get some pretty cool things for pretty cheap! Here are some different things I found (mostly in the Holiday Cocktail Party section):

Luigi Bormioli Duck Decanter $16 (valued at $36)


This would make a great gift all by itself - but you could also pair it with a bottle of wine or a couple of wine glasses for something even more special!

 

Use your $15 credit and only pay $1 + $6.95 shipping = $7.95

Tizo Mother-of-Pearl Wine Opener $10 (valued at $38)

 

Gift Idea: Tie a ribbon around the opener and attach it to a bottle of wine! Great hostess gift! 

 

 

Buy 2 for $20 and only pay $5 after your $15 credit applies + $6.95 shipping = $11.95 

Tizo Set of 4 Bone & Horn Spreaders $19.00 (valued at $45)

Gift Idea: Buy a specialty cheese and tie a ribbon around it and one of the knives! This set would give you enough for 4 different gifts! One of my students actually did this for me one year and I LOVED it!!! 

 


Use your $15 credit and pay only $4 + $6.95 shipping = $10.95 

 

 

 

 

 

No comments: