Mar 17, 2012

A Few Things

Lot 18 has FREE SHIPPING for the next 48 hours!!! Also, I found a great deal that won't be around long! They have the 2009 Big Vine Napa Valley Chardonnay on sale for $32.97/trio (that's three bottles). I did some research and the cheapest I can find this wine is for about $15/bottle. With this deal, you're getting each bottle for less than $11 each shipped! Pretty good deal and great to have on hand for the up-coming warm weather!

Harris Teeter will be having TRIPLE COUPONS starting on Wednesday! This is the first time since last May - so don't let this amazing opportunity to save BIG TIME pass you by! Get your coupons clipped and organized!

Speaking of Harris Teeter, today on eVic special is a 12-count package of Bounty Paper Towels for $10.77. You should have a $1.00 off coupon on a 6 pack or larger and I believe there is an eVIC coupon that you can load onto your VIC card! My goal for paper towels is about 75¢ - $1.00 per roll. Even without the eVIC coupon and only the paper coupon, that brings these rolls down to 81¢! Even with no coupons - they are only 89¢/roll!

For all you Charlotte Shoppers, Shower Me With Love is having a St. Patty's Day Sale where they are offering mystery discounts from anywhere between 25-50% off your entire purchase. Just draw an egg out of the basket at checkout and see what your discount is! There are also eggs containing $25-$100 store gift certificates! One really cool thing about this is that it also applies to monogrammed items! I took three items in to be monogrammed today (2 of them I didn't even purchase there) and I drew a 40% off certificate! What would have normally cost me $27 to monogram was only $16.20!!! 

emusic.com is an online music store that is offering a $10 credit to all new members! I first found out about through Swagbucks, so I also got 415SB's for signing up - so definitely check there first if you're a swagbucks member. If you're not a swagbuck's member and are interested - you should do the following:
1) Sign up for Swagbucks here and get an immediate 30 swagbucks in your account.
2) Search "special offers" on the swagbucks site and find the offer for emusic.com - should give you 415SB's
3) Get $10 credit for emusic.com AND you'll have a total of 445SB's. All you'll need is 5 more SB's to be able to cash in for an amazon.com gift card!
Bonus: I went to cancel my account to emusic.com before the 7 day free trial was up, and they gave me another $5 credit to keep them a little longer! I was able to download an entire album, plus 10 additional songs from various other albums! Very cool! :-)

No comments: