Mar 25, 2012

Deals Here and There

I've been in Spring Cleaning mode recently, so I'm sorry that I've been a little MIA. I will post about exactly what I've been up to very soon. In the meantime, here are some extra special deals I was able to scoop up today! Rite Aid deals will be good all week. Harris Teeter deals will be good through Tuesday! 
Rite Aid
I was so relieved to find that my $10 Up Rewards Cash didn't expire until today! I was so worried that I had forgotten about it and "lost" $10. But thankfully I looked at it today and was able to use it to get the following:

Schick Hydro Power Select Razor - $9.99
Used $4 Manufacturer Coupon
Paid $5.99
Got $4 Up Reward
Net Cost: $1.99

4 Cadburry Caramel Eggs BIGI = $1.98
Used 2 $1/2 Manufacturer Coupons
FREE!!!

Up2U Mentos Gum - $1.00 on sale
Bought 1 and used a $1/1 Manufacturer Coupon
FREE!!!

*Mars Snicker, M&M, Skittles, Starburst, and Milky Way Mini Eggs - $.88 on sale
Bought 5 eggs = $4.40
*I thought I was going to be able to use a coupon that I have for $1/2 (similar to the one I used for the Cadburry Eggs) - but it didn't work. But I wanted the candy for my students and I needed them in order to use my $10 UP Rewards "Cash" from my previous purchase. So, I bought these WITHOUT a coupon! Gasp! :-)

So, I spent a total of $1.94 out of pocket and got another $4 UP Reward to use for next time! Not too bad! :-)

Harris Teeter
Went for my 3rd trip during this Triple Coupon Event today! Here are some of the great deals I got:

More Pampers Wipes! One sale for $2.89/package
Use $.75/1 Manufacturer Coupon (found on coupons.com or swagbucks) = $.64

Rhodes Rolls - $2.00
Use $.60/1 Manufacturer coupon
Pay $.20

Dawn Dish Detergent - $.99
Use $.50/1 Manufacturer Coupon
FREE!

Mentos Gum - $1.50
Use $.55/1 Manufacturer Coupon
FREE!

Dove Ultimate "Go Sleeveless" Deodorant - $2.99
Use $.75 Manufacturer Coupon
Use $.75 eVIC Coupon
FREE!

Skintimate and Edge Shave Gel - $2.50
Use $.55 Manufacturer Coupon
Pay $.85

McCormick Pure Vanilla - 2 oz  - BIGI = $3.69
Use $.75 Manufacturer Coupon
Pay $1.44

Duracell Batteries - 4 pack of D - $7.89
Use $.75 Manufacturer Coupon
Use $.75 eVIC Coupon
Pay $4.89






No comments: