Feb 29, 2012

Easy "Free-Way" to rack up Swagbucks

Swagbucks are virtual dollars given by the site "Swagbucks" for doing various things through their site. You can watch movie trailers, take surveys, play games, answer a daily poll question, search the internet, participate in special offers, visit their facebook page and blog, and the list goes on and on. For all of these activities, Swagbucks will award a random number of bucks. When your Swagbucks account gets a high enough "dollar" amount, you can cash in your swagbucks for gift cards to places like amazon.com, starbucks, and hundreds of other places. So, if you don't have a Swagbucks account - go HERE to sign up and get an instant 30 Swagbucks(SB). Then, here are a list of my favorite low-time-commitment ways to earn swagbucks:
1) Download the toolbar so that when you log-on to your internet each day, you'll automatically get 1 SB!
2) Answer the daily poll (go to the top of the tool bar and click "earn" and then daily poll from the drop down menu). Answer the daily poll to earn 1 SB!
3) Print coupons from their data base (same as coupons.com) by clicking the earn column and then coupons. Click the coupons you want, print, and get 10SB for every coupon that you use!
4) Participate in these special no-cost offers for BIG SB's!!!
- Sign up for a 30-day FREE trial of Netflix and get 1,000SB! That's enough for two $5 amazon.com gift cards!!! Cancel before the 30 days and it won't cost a dime! Or maybe you'll be like me and decide that there is enough to watch on Netflix and just cancel your cable/dish service! It's hard to beat $7.97/month!!!
- Sign up for a 7-day FREE trial of creditreport.com and get 675SB!!! I called to cancel my membership, and they gave me 50% off if I agreed to stay. I'm still debating whether I'm going to or not. If I do, I get my credit monitored for 50% off. If I don't, I earned enough SB to get a $5 amazon.com card!
- Sign-up for a 14-day FREE trial of Luminosity and get 450SB! Just remember to cancel before your 14 day free trial is out, or your card will be charged! In the meantime, enjoy fun games to challenge your memory and sharpen your thinking skills - and enjoy another $5 amazon.com gift card!

There are bunches of other free offers for varied amount of SB's - you'll just have to browse around and see what tickles your fancy! Regardless, there are lots of ways to make big SB's with Swagbucks - even if you don't want to spend much time doing it! Have fun!!!

No comments: