Feb 7, 2012

CVS: Awesome Update to Coupon Policy!!!

Ladies and Gents, I'm thrilled to tell you of one more reason that CVS is my favorite store!!! They have just updated their coupon policy and you may now use TWO COUPONS on Buy One Get One Free promotions!!! Here is the update:

Two coupons may be used on a Buy One, Get One Free promotion 
as long as it does not exceed the item total
*Ex. Suave Shampoo is on sale for $2.00 Buy One, Get One Free and the customer is purchasing two shampoos; customer may use two coupons for $1.00 each and pay the applicable tax.

Buy One, Get One Free promotions may be combined with Buy One, Get One Free Coupons. Customers are responsible for paying applicable tax
*Ex. Suave Shampoo is on sale for $2.00 BOGO and customer has a MFG coupon for Suave BOGO. Customer will receive both items for free but will need to pay any applicable tax.


I know I've said it a million times, but I LOVE CVS!!!

1 comment:

hollie said...

Although it wasn't spelled out as clearly in the policy before, I've been using BOGO coupons this way at CVS for years. Glad to see it in well defined terms now!