1) Looking for something FREE to do in Charlotte this weekend? I just got a notice from a friend who is an event coordinator for Wells Fargo, and there is a huge Community Event going on in Uptown tomorrow. There are going to be all kinds of things going on, but the one that really caught my attention is free admission to the Discovery Place and the Mint Museum tomorrow!!! Plus, free live performance by jazz musician Bradford Marsalis!!!! Wooohoo! Also, in case you're thinking you don't want to battle/pay for Uptown parking, they are giving free Trolley rides! So, park in Elizabeth, take the free Trolley Uptown and make a completely free day of it! I'm pretty sure we're going to make it a family event! :) Here's a link for more information on the event!
2) Cardstore.com is offering 80% off today + free shipping. That means you can send a Birthday card for about $.25! You can personalize it with a photo, even upload your signature to make it even more personalized. They'll send it directly to whomever you want - no additional fee! There are 100's of cards to choose from and they are very nice quality! Just use code: CSSAVE801 for the 80% off. No coupon code necessary for the free shipping!
3) Plum District is offering up another huge discount. Take 30% off of any of their deals by entering promo code: spooky30! The code will expire on 10/31 - so don't delay!
4) Bebe Bella - their special 70% on solids deal expires in only 2 days! Their Minky's so stinkin' cute and soft - such great baby presents! Enter Code: bbb70 for 70% your entire order. Shipping starts at $5.00!
5) Another deal for Charlotte locals: If you're wanting to find out how all the couponing stuff works, I'm offering a very informal and fun class on Tuesday night at 7:30 at 120 Greenwich Road, Charlotte, NC 28211. We'll go over how to stack coupons at Target and Drug Stores, Organization, Deal Sites, Harris Teeter Super Doubles, and a bunch of other stuff. The class is free - but space is limited. So please let me know if you'd like to come by emailing savesimplyblog(at)gmail(dot)com.