These last few days have been kind of a slow day in the deal world (in my opinion). But, I do have a few things for you to take a look at:
1) Earthfare is offering a free pound of boneless skinless chicken breast (all natural - no antibiotics) with the purchase of $10 worth of groceries. If you've got the 2012 Citipass book, there is a coupon in there for $5 off a $25 purchase at Earthfare. Combine these two for some pretty awesome savings. Also, you can still take the "Boot Challenge" and get a coupon for free all-natural eye liner, when you trade in your old paraben-filled eye liner! The eye liner deal is good until November 1st!
2) Plum District is having a customer appreciation deal going on until October 23rd. They'll send you an email with a mystery code that is good for 15%, 25%, 50% or 100% off your purchase. You click the link in your email and it will take you to their site for you to enter you password. You'll be told immediately what your mystery discount is - and then you can shop. So it's nice that you know before you shop which discount you'll be getting. If you're not already a member at Plum District, sign up now (here) and get a $5 instant credit!
3) There is still time to register for the October Friday Freebie. I will draw names this Friday for a $10 Gift Card good at Good at Chili’s Grill & Bar®, Romano’s Macaroni Grill®, On The
Border® Mexican Grill & Cantina®, and Maggiano’s Little Italy®. Click here for more information on how to register!
4) Free for the taking to the first person who uses it - a Blockbuster rental code! Use promo code: F1YHK4 to get a completely free rental at any Blockbuster Kiosk (good until 10/30/11). It was emailed to me, but I never rent from Blockbuster anymore since we got Netflix. I'm happy for someone else to get to use it - but am unsure if it is a universal code (and can be used by multiple people) or if it is a "one and done" code. Safest to say "first come, first serve". :) By the way - you can reserve online with a promo code with Blockbuster! Love that!!!
5) One more thing. Do you know that you can get 100% free 20 pack of AA batteries from Staples this week - and not even have to submit for a rebate? All you have to do is have a Staples Rewards account (free and takes about 2 seconds to set up there at the register). Buy the batteries (a 16 count package normally, but they have the packs that have "4 more free" in them) for $9.99 + tax. Then you'll get the $9.99 back when you get your rewards check at the end of the quarter! No mailing anything in, no filing online! LOVE rebates and LOVE free batteries!