Oct 14, 2011

One Kings Lane


 

I love the name of this new (to me) deal site. And I also love the look of their site: clean, uncluttered, simple! So here's an opportunity like I was talking about in a previous post this week. Today, One Kings Lane is offering a $15 credit - just for signing up!!!! They've got so many different, unique items for the home. And they have lots on clearance as well - like this CulinHome Insert Steamer - for only $6!!!! And these America Retold: 6 All About Love Signs for only $10! Or, add $7 to your $15 credit and get this fantastic America Retold Salad/Pasta bowl! I found all of these in the clearance section (scroll to the very bottom of the main page and look for the "downstairs" banner). Once again, this is a deal site and the items available change frequently. If you don't see anything you have to have right now, check back later! Just sign up now and get your $15 credit! 

No comments: