Sep 14, 2011

Triple Coupons at Harris Teeter

Just wanted to make sure everyone is aware that Harris Teeter started tripling coupons today and will be doing it all week (through September 20th). I went this morning and found some fantastic deals (all prices listed after tripled coupon):
Krunchers Chips $3 sale price = $.75
Morning Star Veggie Burgers $3.35 sale price = $1.10
Kashi Veggie Lasagna BIGI = Free
Kleenex Hand Towels $2.99 sale price = $.75
Gain Dish Liquid $.99 sale price = free (plus I actually made $1 on this after my e-vic coupon added in)
Campbells Chicken Noodle and Tomato Soup 5/$3 = $.20/can
Natures Own Granola Thins $2.50 sale price = $.25
Mueller's Whole Wheat Pasta $1.65 sale price = Free
Duncan Hines Brownie Mix 2/$4 sale price = 2/$1.75
French's Dijon Mustard $2.79 = $.54

These are just some of the amazing deals I got. I will be going back tomorrow for more (because there is a 20 coupon/day limit), and probably the next day, and the next! :)


No comments: