Sep 6, 2011

Another new deal site...

Okay, so the deal sites are coming out of the woodwork! But I don't know about you - but I LOVE them! I have found so many amazing deals through all of these places (I'm talking about Groupon, Living Social, Plum District, Savemore, The Clymb, etc.). It is an amazing way to help small businesses in a down market, and a great way to help consumers in tough economic times (it's all about collective buying power). It really and truly is win-win for everyone. So - there is another new one (at least to me) called fab.com. I just checked it out, and this is what I like most: I didn't see a single tooth whitening pen on their list of deals...or a picture/canvas deal!!! I'm saying that kind of tongue-n-cheek - but seriously, I think every deal site that I subscribe to is offering those two items right now (which I'm obviously not interested in)!!! So, all kidding aside, there are some really unique items on fab.com - like customizable punch cards, wall tiles, and my favorite - inside out journals! Seriously cool looking! Anyway, membership is by invitation only - so click this link and you can join! I got a $10 credit when I signed up, but I can't guarantee that everyone gets that; but it's worth a try! So, click here and check it out!

2 comments:

hollie said...

Thanks, I hadn't seen this one yet. I didn't get the $10 credit but hope that you get some sort of credit for referring me!

Anonymous said...

Try out juice in the city...

https://www.juiceinthecity.com/markets/south-charlotte/deals/50-off-admission-at-aw-shucks-farms?referrer=jbgn4r07o1

Stephanie