Jul 12, 2011

Some Great Target Deals I Got Yesterday

Two Packages of 2 Sharpie Markers - on price cut for $1.00 - use (2) $1 Target Coupon here to get it for free!
Two Packages of 2 Papermate Profile Pens - $1.34 or $1.44 - (2) $1 Target Coupon here to get each for 34¢ or 44¢!
One Set of Mead Flashcards (they have addition, multiplication, colors, sight-words) - on price cut for $1.79 (normally $3.99) - use $1 Target Coupon here to get for 79¢ each!
Two boxes of 24-count Crayola Crayons - on price cut for 40¢ each (no coupon necessary)!
Hydrogen Peroxide - 52¢ - use75¢ Target first aid coupon here and get it for free!
Rubbing Alcohol - $1.14 - use 75¢ Target first aid coupon here and get it for 39¢!
Up and Up Face Scrub - $2.10 - use 75¢ Target face wash coupon here and get it for $1.35!
Two Packages of Hefty One-Zip Baggies - $2.04 each - use (2) $1 Target Coupons here and (1) $1/2 Coupon from the Sunday Paper Insert (7/10) = 52¢ each!
Two Up and Up Small Gauze bandages - $1.04 each - use (2) 75¢ Target Coupons here and pay only 29¢ each!
*Nuk Learning Cup - $6.99 - use $1.50 Online MF Coupon (no longer available I don't think) and $1 Target Coupon here - and pay only $4.49!

*I know this isn't that awesome of a deal for the Nuk Cup - but I really need a cup for my daughter - so I went ahead and got it!

I used my Target Red Card (a Target debit card linked directly to my checking account) that got me a 54¢ discount, and I brought my own re-useable bag which got me another 5¢ off. My total for everything listed above was $10.68 (total with tax)! Not bad considering that about $5 of that was the cup for my daughter! :)

No comments: