Jul 23, 2011

Finish Tags

I'm fairly certain that I posted about this when I first ordered the finish tags, but I just got them in the mail yesterday and am super excited about them! They are still available - completely FREE - until August 15th, so if you are interested in getting a set - go to finishsafe.com.

If you have no idea what I'm talking about, they are medical emergency tags. You can register yourself, child, spouse - and enter in all their information: Name, Address, Contact Numbers, DOB, Blood Type, Allergies, etc. You set up a username and password and can go in and edit the information as it changes. They'll set you up with a Lifepin Number - unique to you. So, then you'll get in the mail this set of tags - wallet card, bike tag, luggage tag, key chain tag, shoe tags, and a wrist tag. These tags have your name, year of birth, lifepin number, and then instructions on how to get the emergency information. So - in the event that something awful happens - whoever finds you/your child can text (or call) the lifepin number to get information on who they should contact. I did one for my daughter - and it has information like her pediatrician's name/number, that she is breast-fed, how old she is, who her parents are and their contact information. I think this is such a great idea! I've attached one to her diaper bag, one to each of her strollers, on her luggage, and one in my wallet.

So, you can get a set of these tags completely free until August 15th! It does take a while to fill in the information, but I think it is totally worth it!

No comments: