Jan 3, 2012

Happy New Year!!!

So I took a little break over the New Year holiday, but I'm back and excited for what this new year holds!!!! Deals that I'm particularly interested are a little scant right now, but that's probably a good thing. :) That gives me time to really work on my organization - which is one of my big goals for 2012! But, there are a few things out there that you may want to take a look at!

Harris Teeter - Super Doubles (double coupons up to a $1.98 face value) starting tomorrow and running until next Tuesday (January 10th)!!! This is such a great time to stock up on toiletries, paper goods, cleaning supplies, and pantry staples. Southern Savers has 3 different lists of super double coupon match-ups, so definitely go there and check them out! If you're not familiar with Southernsavers.com, Jenny does an awesome job of keeping the site up to date with all the sales and unadvertised specials, their coupon match-ups, and the links to the coupons that are available online! A fantastic resource! I'll be posting later this week with the deals I've found!

MoveStudio Charlotte - My most favorite Pilates/Yoga studio is offering an amazing deal! You can get an umlimited pass for 3 months - for only $50/month! You have to sign up for an automatic renewal - but it's totally worth it because the unlimited pass is normally $85/month. So that's a savings of $35/month and you get to go to as many classes as you want! This is a great way to give this place a shot. Personally, I love their teaching style and their classes will never have more than 8-10 people in them - so you get lots of personal attention! Go here for more information! 
CVS - has some pretty good coupon/ECB match-ups this week. Plus, they have shifted their buy $30 deal. Now, instead of getting a $10 gas card, or other gift card, you get $10 in ECB's! Personally, I like this even better! One of the deals I'm going for at CVS this week is:
Buy $10 worth of Nivea products and get $4 ECB's
Nivea Lip Care - 2/$5 
Buy 4 packages of Nivea Lip Balm = $10
Use 2 $3/2 Manufacturer coupons (from this past Sunday's paper)
Pay $4 + tax
Get back $4 ECB's = free! 

Target - has some amazing deals right now. If you're unfamiliar with how all the coupons, redcard, and gift card deals work at Target, please go back and read my previous post about Target. As for what deals you can get this week, well I'm going to refer you to welovefree.wordpress.com. Hollie has some great lists on there to get you started!

Deal Sites - You know all those deal sites I was telling you to go ahead and sign-up for so you could get the sign-up credit? Well, a lot of them are doing clearance right now and your credit will go a LONG way. A lot of them are still offering sign-up credit, so here are some links to a few of them you might want to check out! 
(paper goods - one of my new favorites)
(on January 8th they'll open back up their clearance section - scroll to the bottom and look in the "Downstairs at One Kings Lane")
(great fitness gear to get you motivated for those New Years Resolutions)


No comments: