Jan 16, 2012

Great Deals at Harris Teeter - WITHOUT Super Double or Triple Coupons!!!

I went to HT on Saturday for some general grocery needs - not expecting to be able to use coupons at all. But, I had a little time to kill, so I started browsing a little bit. There is nothing but the regular weekly sales going on at Harris Teeter right now, so these deals are extra special to me!

New Kleenex Cool-Touch - on sale for B1G1 ($2.39 - so it makes each box $1.19)
Buy 3 boxes @ $1.19 each 
Use 3 $.50/1 coupons (that doubles to $1.00)
Pay $.19 per box!!!

Finish Gel Tabs - 20 count box - on sale for B1G1 ($5.69 - so it makes each box $2.35)
Buy 1 box @ $2.35
Use 1 $2.15/1 coupon
Pay $.20 per box!!!

Colgate Wave Toothbrush - on sale 2/$3.00
Buy 1 @ $1.50
Use $.75/1 coupon (that doubles to $1.50)
Pay ZERO!!!

Colgate Toothpaste - on sale 2/$3.00
Buy 1 @ $1.50
Use $.75/ coupon (that doubles to $1.50)
Pay ZERO!!!

Kraft Shredded Cheese - on sale for B1G1 ($2.99 for a 8 oz bag...I think)
Buy 2 bags for a total of $2.99
Use $1/2 coupon (from yesterday's paper)
Pay $1.99 for both bags ($.99 each)!!!

This is one of the many reasons that I LOVE Harris Teeter! Also, did you know that Harris Teeter will take dollar off entire purchase competitor coupons? I got a sheet of LOWE's Foods coupons - four different $10/$50 purchase designated for use each week in January. So even though I don't shop at LOWE's Foods, I've been able to take one $10/$50 coupon into Harris Teeter each week this month and get $10 taken right off the top - before I even use my coupons! So keep your eyes peeled for coupons like this from LOWE's, Aldi, Bi-Lo, Food-Lion, Bloom, Earth Fare - any of them!

No comments: