Nov 26, 2011

Plum District Deal - Even better than I thought

Yesterday I posted my favorite deals - and one of them was a Plum District Deal for ecomom.com! Well, the deal is even better than I thought it was. I just found out, through one of my favorite sites (Hip2save) that you can do the following:
 - Buy the Plum District Deal: $25 for $50 voucher
 - Use code saturday40 (only good until midnight) or cyber40 to get a whopping 40% off - making the deal only $15
 - Go to ecomom.com by November 30th and you'll get an automatic $20 off a purchase of $70 or more (making your total only $50)
 - You then use your Plum District Voucher and also qualify for free shipping! 
So - all said and done, you get $70 worth of ecomom.com products for $15! Plus, if you're new to Plum District, your sign-up bonus of $5 will automatically be taken off your total! Sign up here and purchase soon! These deals won't be around for much longer!

No comments: