Aug 24, 2011

September Friday Freebie - Coming soon...

I've been bringing a little less than my "A Game" recently to this blog, and I'm really sorry. But I'm ready to start fresh. I think it is the time of year. This is the time of year when I really think about starting over, renewed zeal, making resolutions. Maybe that's because I'm a teacher and the new school year just does that to me. But I'm determined to make this a useful tool to all of you out there...whether you like it or not! :)

Since I've dropped the ball the past couple of months I need to make up for it. So, I'm going to be sponsoring a huge Friday Freebie for the month of September!!! Most of the time the Friday Freebie is worth $5-10, but for September - it's going to be an amazing dollars!!!! 

That's all the hint you're going to get for now about what it is... 

I won't be posting the Friday Freebie "deal" until September 1st, and the drawing will take place on the 16th. So be sure to spread the word and check back on the 1st to sign up!

No comments: