Aug 9, 2011

Move Studio Charlotte - Grand Opening Week = $5 classes



Hey Everyone! Remember my mentioning the awesome Pilates classes I'm taking at Move Studio Charlotte a couple of weeks back? Well, they're a brand new business (just opened in May) and they're doing a big Grand Opening Week starting on August 27th. In addition to their regularly scheduled classes, they are going to offer new and different classes - and all will only be $5/class (they're normally $15/class)!!! This would be an excellent time to check them out! I'm hoping to get my husband there for the social dance night (Wednesday)! I'm thinking that would be a great date night activity!!! This is a great locally-owned/operated business...so give them a try!!!

*By the way - if you need childcare - they offer it for only $3/class!!!!

No comments: