- unlimited classes
- 15% off private and semi-private equipment sessions
- 5% off any retails purchases
Now 12 months is a long time for people to commit sometimes. You may not have childcare during the summer and wonder if it's worth it if you're not able to go often. Or, you may be pregnant and know that you'll need to take 8-12 weeks off just before and after the baby comes! Well, they've allowed for that. You're allowed to freeze your membership one time during the 12 month period for up to 3 months! If you still want to come to classes during that time, you can - and you'll just pay as you go.
I LOVE MoveStudio because:
- The classes are small - so I get a lot of personal attention
- It's not super fancy and showy - but simple and intimate
- The instructors are very knowledgeable and do a great job
- I'm supporting a locally owned and operated business - run by a young mother like me!
Tuesdays @ 7:30 pm - Cardio Funk
Wednesdays @ - 7:30 pm - Risque Fit
Thursdays @ 7:30 pm - Hip Hop
Saturdays @ 9:30 am - Yoga
Special: Sunday, April 22nd - 4:30 pm - Zumba
So visit www.movestudiocharlotte.com or email email@example.com for more information!