Apr 12, 2012

MoveStudio Charlotte - Amazing Savings!!!

MoveStudio Charlotte is a small, intimate Pilates, Yoga, and Dance studio in the Plaza Midwood area. I've been taking classes there since July of last year when I got a Living Social voucher. I figured I would just use my voucher (that was super cheap) and be done with it. Ha! I was hooked! I even paid full price ($15/class) for a while! Then they started offering an unlimited pass for $85/month. Since I was going twice a week, it made sense for me. Well, two days ago they released a new deal that saves you another 40% off the unlimited pass! It's a MoveStudio Charlotte Membership. You commit for 12 months for $50/month and you get the following:
  • unlimited classes
  • 15% off private and semi-private equipment sessions
  • 5% off any retails purchases

Now 12 months is a long time for people to commit sometimes. You may not have childcare during the summer and wonder if it's worth it if you're not able to go often. Or, you may be pregnant and know that you'll need to take 8-12 weeks off just before and after the baby comes! Well, they've allowed for that. You're allowed to freeze your membership one time during the 12 month period for up to 3 months! If you still want to come to classes during that time, you can - and you'll just pay as you go. 

I LOVE MoveStudio because: 
  • The classes are small - so I get a lot of personal attention
  • It's not super fancy and showy - but simple and intimate
  • The instructors are very knowledgeable and do a great job
  • I'm supporting a locally owned and operated business - run by a young mother like me!
Not sure you want to commit, having never been there? Try out one of their $5 promo classes! Here's what they're offering this month for only $5/class:

Tuesdays @ 7:30 pm - Cardio Funk
Wednesdays @ - 7:30 pm - Risque Fit
Thursdays @ 7:30 pm - Hip Hop
Saturdays @ 9:30 am - Yoga
Special: Sunday, April 22nd - 4:30 pm - Zumba

So visit www.movestudiocharlotte.com or email april@movestudiocharlotte.com for more information!

No comments: