Mar 13, 2011

Wine Sales at Harris Teeter

There are some great wines on sale at Harris Teeter right now! Here's what I've found:

I'm actually drinking this one right this very moment - and it is quite good. It is very smooth for a Merlot! As you can see, it is on sale for $8.99, normally $15.99 - so almost 50% off!

We had this one the other night and really enjoyed it! It has an 86 point rating (which is really good for wine)! This falls in the range for good every-day wine - only $7.99 (normally $12.99)!
I decided not to pick this one up because it was just a little more than I wanted to spend - but you can see that it is on sale for $9.99 - normally $18.00!!!!
I have had this wine before and for the $20 price range it normally falls in, it is excellent. As you can see, it is on sale for $9.99 - after $12.00 off!! That is such an amazing deal. I'm hoping that it will still be on sale this week when I go back!

There were many others, but these were the ones that really stood out to me!

No comments: