1) Download the Hotels.com ap on your iPhone and you'll get 45 swagbucks
2) Sign-up for Savingstar for free (an online e-coupon service that I LOVE) and you'll get 23 swagbucks
3) Sign-up for Plum District (an online deal site like groupon, living social, etc.) and make a purchase to get 315 swagbucks! Also - when you make that purchase, use code LONDON20 to get 20% off!
4) If you've never used Vista Print before, order some free personalized note cards - or any number of other free things (you will have to pay shipping), and get 450 swagbucks! That's enough for a $5 amazon.com gift card. So whatever you have to pay on shipping will be off-set by the $5 gift card!
5) If you've never used Netflix, sign up for a account and get 675 swagbucks! Your first month will be completely free - just be sure to keep it for at least 3 days before you cancel (if you intend to do so). I'll warn you: I registered for Netflix a year ago when they did a promotion like this - intending to cancel it after a few weeks. . . but did not! It's a wonderful service and very cheap! We eventually cut off our direct tv and just used Netflix!
If you're not a swagbucks user, sign-up here and get 30 free swagbucks to get you started! It's as simple or intense as you want it to be, so just take some time to look through their site and you should get a good idea of how it works. For any of the above listed offers - make sure to hit the "Earn" tab on the site - and then click "Special Offers" from the drop-down menu. You must go through Swagbucks and click their links in order to get your swagbuck rewards! Have fun!