Jun 26, 2012

Updates

Lot 18 
This is still one of my favorite deal sites - because it features wine and chocolate; two of my absolute favorite things! They used to have a sign-up bonus that only benefited the person doing the referring, but they've changed it! Now when you sign-up for a free account through this link, you'll get a $10 credit to apply to your first order! Once you've signed up for an account, you can refer your friends and you'll get a $25 credit when they place their first order!This will add up fast and should equal some free or really cheap wine!

Another cool thing they're doing is giving credit when you place orders over $100! 
Here's how it works: 
For every $100 in orders you submit, 
get $10 towards a future purchase (up to $50 credit)!!!
 
Here's a possible deal scenario:  
2006 White Oak Vineyards Napa Valley Cabernet Half Case - $116.94

Minus Sign-up Bonus of $10 = $106.94 (plus tax)

Shipping = free (because more than 4 bottles) 

Minus $10 credit you'll get for your next order!
Total net cost = $96.94 for 6 bottles shipped to your door or $16.15/bottle for wine that normally retails for $33/bottle + shipping

 Idea: We're going to the beach next week and I'm thinking this would be a great thing to have delivered to the condo! The last thing I want to do when I'm on vacation is grocery/supply shop! I'll have it delivered to our destination and I'll instantly have wine when I arrive! :-) And not just any wine that I happen to be able to find in the local grocery store - but really good wine at a fantastic price!!!  

A Few More Goodies: 

Plum District: use promotional code summer20 to save 20% off any deal 

(except Plum Steals)!!!  

Last day of Harris Teeter Extra-Super Double Coupons!!!

 

No comments: